What is a Rotary Gas Meter?Read More
The S100 Slam Shut Valve protects gas installations against dangerous overpressure conditions and is normally fitted on the inlet side of the regulator.
The S200 Slam Shut Valve protects gas installations against dangerous under pressure and over pressure conditions and is normally fitted on the inlet side of the regulator.
The S300 in-line over pressure slam shut (OPSS) protects gas installations, especially polyethylene pipework, from dangerous overpressure conditions and can be fitted either before or after the first stage regulator.
Elster Slam Shut Features (All)
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Incorporates a visual valve position indicator
- Can be supplied with a micro switch for remote indication
- The manual reset has an automatic integral equalising value ensuring safe resetting procedures and eliminating costly by-pass systems
- Can be specified with the reset mechanism on either side of the body