What is a Rotary Gas Meter?Read More
The Deltaflux slam shut valve is an ideal solution for all fluid control applications where high differential pressure or great flow rates are involved. The refined design of the rotating trim allows offering simultaneously high flow rate coefficients Cv and minimum pressure drops in fully open positions, thus creating a unique combination of capacity and rangeability.
Thanks to the versatility and the available range of this slam shut valve, Deltaflux is the ideal solution for all special applications, as well as for use at high and low temperatures, and in aggressive environments. Considering its features, Deltaflux is the ideal primary element for ESD (Emergency Shut Down Valve) and HIPPS (High Integrity Pipeline Protection System) systems.
Fields of application include: Natural gas industry, Energy, Petrochemical industry, and Water transport.
- Equipped with special regulating trims making it suitable for applications involving gases or liquids
- Trim configuration and special geometries of Deltaflux allow a high rangeability
- “Bolted body” project thus easily maintainable
- Developed for a design temperature ranging from -29°C and + 121°C and for a storage temperature ranging from - 40 and + 60°C
- Available up to a 24” diameter thus allowing great fluid flow rates